The Ultimate in Home Stager Training!
Comprehensive Modules released over 22 days
- Video tutorials
- Detailed module notes
- Customizable templates
- Cheat Sheets
- and more
Get real support from active home stagers!
- Job shadowing opportunities available
- 1-on-1 support
- In-course discussions
- Online office hours with instructor
Lifetime access, includes all future updates
- No renewal fees – your membership never expires
- Lifetime Mastermind group access
- All templates included
Take a Peek Inside the Training Portal
Advantages of Online Training
- Easily re-visit modules for a refresher
- Bite-sized pieces ensure maximum retention and avoid overwhelm
- Learn at your own pace
- 1-on-1 support
- Live Q & A
- All of the benefits of in-class training with the convenience and comfort of online learning
Your RESP® Certification Training Includes 22 Complete Training Modules:
- Module 1: Ins and outs of the Real Estate Market, the key players and how home staging fits in, plus an outline of various business structures, creating your business plan, and registering your new home staging business
- Module 2: Creating your staging plan by addressing buyer perceptions, decluttering, and eliminating distractions
- Module 3: Furniture selection and placement for optimal flow and buyer appeal
- Module 4: Step by step to the home staging evaluation
- Module 5: Accessorizing techniques for selling
- Module 6: What role textures and fabrics play in home staging and design
- Module 7: Organizing spaces for selling and living
- Module 8: Repairs and updates – what to address and how to understand the value and impact of each recommendation
- Module 9: Creating curb appeal and lasting first impressions
- Module 10: Identifying design styles and working within them
- Module 11: Creating and preparing accurate floor plans
- Module 12: Colour theory – using the colour wheel as a tool in colour palette selection; understanding the components and significance of colours
- Module 13: Preparing your home sellers for the process of selling their home, including managing seller expectations and resistance
- Module 14: The home staging consultation, from start to finish
- Module 15: The people factor
- Module 16: Managing your owner-occupied and vacant home staging projects, start to finish, and building your portfolio
- Module 17: Behind-the-scenes: set up your office to run efficiently and effectively to keep you out meeting with clients and building the business; Creating contracts (including sample contract templates)
- Module 18: Subcontractors, Health & Safety, insurance, and setting your policies and procedures for smooth operating practices
- Module 19: Inventory management and best practices
- Module 20: Costs to expect both in launching and operating your home staging business, and how to outline your services and set your pricing
- Module 21: Redesign and other complimentary services to add to your portfolio
- Module 22: Managing relationships, plus tricks of the trade, including the most common rookie mistakes
Staging For Interior Designers
Are you interested in adding home staging to your design portfolio?
SLS Academy appreciates the level of education that Interior Designers receive, and we are thrilled that you are interested in expanding your service offering to add home staging! We want to compliment your existing knowledge with our qualified home stager certification program, to help you to provide the most complete services to your clients. That’s why we are offering savvy designers like yourself an exclusive $300 discount!
What can you expect from our Real Estate Staging Professional (RESP®) Certification Program?
- Lifetime access to all online training modules, including training videos, training notes, worksheets, cheat sheets, numerous customizable templates, and audio lectures. Includes all future updates, with NO annual membership fees.
- FREE Staging Checklists, customizable with your own logo
- All course materials (mailed to you immediately upon registration) – includes your training material binder, plus a quick reference guide binder to use in your everyday practice, colour wheel, architects ruler, and more
- RESP® Toolbelt and Consult Toolkit
- Sherwin-Williams Fan Deck
- Access to SLS Academy’s private RESP® Mastermind group – share ideas and information with other RESP® students and graduates, plus have your questions answered by Shauna Lynn during regular scheduled group planning sessions
- Special rates and offers from SLS Academy’s Accredited Vendors, including discounts on website design tools, paint, furniture, accessories, and more!
- Our fully customizable Client Care Package ($229 value) to maximize your consultation packages – includes numerous educational and informative inserts to provide to your clients with your consultations. Includes both Occupied and Vacant packages.
- Access to all On-Demand Webinar Replays from past webinars (over $300 value)
- FREE access to live webinars.
- RESP® Members Only Area – includes special offers and discounts from RESP® Accredited Vendors (includes wholesale suppliers, website design, paint supplies, and more), SLS Academy continuing education course discounts, and special 1-on-1 mentoring offers.
- Upon successful completion, you will receive:
- Certificate of Completion
- RESP® Badge – lifetime authorization for use – to be used on your website and home staging business marketing materials
- Money-back guarantee! We’re so confident that you will absolutely love your training, that if you are not completely satisfied upon completion that we delivered on everything that we promised, we will offer you your money back, hassle-free.
$575 x 3 Monthly Payments
$1,495 x 1-Time Payment
Still Have Questions?
The decision to become a home stager is a life-changing one! We want you to make an informed decision – simply click on any of the buttons below to get the answers that you seek about home staging, and what a career in it means, including how to get started, what it takes to be successful, or any other questions that you might have.